Thursday 11 November 2010

Preliminary task

My First practical media objective involved me filming and editing a small clip which had to consist of a match on action shot, shot/ reverse shot and the 180 degree rule. I had to capture the film on a small hand held camera and then edit it on a program called Final Cut Pro.  To help keep the shots steady while filming, I used a tripod which could be shortened and lengthened to be able to capture footage at different heights and angles. The tripod also reduce the shaking of he camera and made the shots look more professional.









Preliminary task Working script

“Blair”  slowly walks down the corridor towards the door on his left (long shot). blair then turns towards the door and begins to open it as he opens the shot cuts (long shot). The shot then shows the door being opened from the other side. He sits down and the conversation begins.
BLAIR:(Shocked and surprised) He walks over to the chair and sits down.


TONY :I know what you did Blair.


BLAIR:(puzzled while looking at him with guilt.) What did I do Tony.


TONY:(Shouting and with anger) You Murdered your sister.


BLAIR: What Evidence do you have?


TONY: I saw you from my window.


BLAIR:(calmly) Who's going to believe you anyway.


TONY: The police will when I call them.










Storyboard





No comments:

Post a Comment